A family of farmers, neighbors and friends.
Since 1914, Kemps has been delighting families throughout the upper Midwest with wholesome and delicious dairy products. From our beginnings as a small creamery in Southeastern Minnesota, Kemps has extended its roots to include the manufacture and marketing of fresh milk, premium ice cream and frozen yogurt, frozen novelties, sour cream and cottage cheese through retail supermarkets and food service channels. Headquartered today in St. Paul, Minnesota, we operate six manufacturing facilities in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota and have over 1,200 employees.
We nourish families
• By providing wholesome dairy products that nourish families and promote happiness
• Through the support we provide each other as a family of employees
• Through the engagement of our employees in the communities we serve
• Through the return we provide our farmer owners and their families
We passionately transform nature’s pure milk into great products every day.
Our Values & Behaviors
• Integrity – Build Trust
• Passion – Carry the Vision
• Performance – Produce Results
• Quality – Lead the Way
• Innovative – Make it Better
• Accountable – Own it
Kemps is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dairy Farmers of America. 100% of our profits go to dairy farmers and their families.