BBQ Blitz Pizza
- 1 10-12″ Prepared Pizza Crust
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce, divided
- 1 16 oz container Kemps Sour Cream, divided
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 can sliced jalapenos
- 1/4 cup corn, cooked
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- Bacon, cooked and cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 400oF and grease a large cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray (a large pizza stone without cooking spray can be used as well).
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef wuth 1/4 cup BBQ sauce until fully cooked. Set the beef aside in a bowl until cool.
- Fold 8 oz. Kemps sour cream into the beef. Spread the remaining 1/2 cup of BBQ suace onto the pizza crust in a thin layer.
- Layer the beef mixture onto the pizza crust. Sprinkle on the cheddar cheese, jalapenos and any additional toppings you like.
- Bake until the cheese has melted and the edges of the crust are crispy (approximately 15 minutes). Drizzle the remaining Kemps sour cream over the pizza with a spoon or squeeze bottle.
- Slice and serve.
Optional: Substitute 8oz. of bonlesss, skinless chicken breast for the ground beef