Black Bean Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 1/2 cup prepared rice pilaf
- 1/2 cup chicken breast, cooked
- 1/4 cup black beans, canned, drained
- 1/2 cup Kemps Cottage Cheese
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Dice the cooked chicken into 3/4 inch chunks.
- Combine the rice, chicken, and cottage cheese in a medium bowl.
- Prepare a small baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and place the mixture into it.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and a sprinkle of paprika and bake for 10-15 minutes until heated through.
Serving Suggestion: Serve the casserole warm from the oven, with a green salad.
Per Serving: 189 Calories; 5g Fat; 22g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 33mg Cholesterol; 59mg Calcium; 1g Saturated Fat; 590mg Sodium