Broccoli and Cheese Calzone
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 cup Kemps Chive Cottage Cheese
- 1 16-ounce package refrigerated pizza dough
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups cooked broccoli, chopped into 1″ pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Grease baking sheet or round pizza pan with 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- Place cottage cheese in food processor (or blender)
- Process on high speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Roll out pizza dough into an oval about 24″ long and 12″ wide.
- Place cheddar cheese lengthwise on half of pizza dough to within a half inch of edge.
- Place broccoli over cheese. Spoon cottage cheese on top of broccoli and spread to cover evenly. Fold dough in half over filling.
- Seal edge by pressing with tines of a fork.
- Transfer to baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Brush calzone with 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
Per serving: 222 calories; 12 grams protein; 13 grams fat; 5.16 grams saturated fat; 15.66 grams carbohydrates; 346.6 milligrams sodium; 198 milligrams calcium; 2 grams fiber