Cheese and Bean Enchiladas
- 1 1/2 cups Kemps Cottage Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8, 6-inch tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 375F. Coat a 12×8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Blend cottage cheese in food processor or blender until smooth. Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Stir in 1 cup cheddar cheese, oregano, and beans.
- Place about 1/3 cup cheese mixture in center of each tortilla, and roll up.
- Place each tortilla in baking dish, seam side down.
- Top with salsa, then with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
Per serving: 475 calories; 29 grams protein; 11.5 grams fat; 1.25 grams saturated fat; 43.5 grams carbohydrates; 1304.8 milligrams sodium; 458.1 milligrams calcium; 7 grams fiber