Cheesy Corn Muffins
- 1 cup Kemps 1% Lowfat Milk
- 1 cup Kemps Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup packed shredded cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 2 8 1/2-ounce packages corn muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line 12 standard-size muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine milk, cottage cheese, and eggs in large bowl.
- Use electric mixer to blend on medium speed for one to two minutes.
- Stir in cheddar cheese
- Stir in corn muffin mix until just blended. Do not overmix.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, dividing equally.
- Bake about 13-15 minutes, (light brown on top and toothpick comes out clean).
- Let muffins cool to room temperature.
Makes 18 muffins
Per serving: 148 calories; 5.4 grams protein; 5.1 grams fat; 1.8 grams saturated fat; 19.7 grams carbohydrates; 1.7 grams fiber