Chicken BLT with Basil Chive Sour Cream
- 4 oz. Chicken, boneless skinless breast
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Basil
- 1 tsp Chive
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Kemps Sour Cream
- 2 slices (2 oz. total) Sour dough bread, lightly toasted
- 2 leaves Leafy lettuce
- 2 Tomato, 1/4″ slices
- 3 slices Bacon, precooked slices
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly coat the chicken breast with olive oil on both sides and season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly coat a hot saute pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sear the chicken breast until golden brown on both sides.
- Place the chicken breast in the oven for approximately 8 to 10 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 160F.
- Remove and cool for a minimum of 2 hours in refrigerator.
- In a small bowl, mix basil, chive, lemon juice, and sour cream.
- Spread sourdough bread with the basil chive dressing and assemble sandwich with sliced chicken, lettuce, tomato, and bacon.
Serving Suggestion: Serve for lunch with a green salad and a side of basil-chive dressing.
Per Serving: 785 Calories; 35g Fat; 62g Protein; 48g Carbohydrate; 193mg Cholesterol; 389mg Calcium; 21g Saturated Fat; 894mg Sodium