Creamy Raspberry Mint Bars
- 1 stick plus 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups (2 sleeves) graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 3 8 oz. packages cream cheese
- 1 16 oz. container Kemps Sour Cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 3 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 pints fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Fresh mint
- Make sure all of ingredients are at room temperature. Preheat oven to 325o F and coat a 9×13 pan with 1 Tbsp unsalted butter.
- In a mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, remaining butter, and 1/2 cup sugar. Firmly and evenly layer the mixture in the pan.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes, then allow to cool completely.
- In a standing mixer with a paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese at a low to medium speed until smooth. Add the Kemps sour cream and mix until combined.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and add 1 cup of sugar. Mix until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing and scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition. Mix until there are no lumps.
- Stir in raspberry preserves and flour on low speed until thoroughly mixed with no lumps.
- Pour the mixture over the cooled crust and bake for 45-50 minutes. Edges should be slightly browned and the center should be somewhat firm.
- Once cooled, cut into bars 1 inch wide by 2 inches long. Top with fresh raspberries and mint, and sift powdered sugar over the top before serving.
Makes 50 Bars
Recipe Tips: To avoid cracking, place the pan in larger pan half-filled with warm water before baking. If you don t have a stand mixer with paddle attachment, a handheld mixer can be used, but be careful to not over mix.