Eggs Florentine Wrap
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp Kemps Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 medium red onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp butter (or non-stick cooking spray)
- 1 large flour tortilla
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl mix together eggs and Kemps Cottage Cheese and set aside.
- Dice onions and roughly chop fresh spinach.
- Heat a large non-stick pan to medium, add half of the butter, when melted add onions and cook until transparent.
- Add spinach and cook until just wilted, about a minute.
- Place onion and spinach mixture in a small bowl, set aside. Add remaining butter to pan, lower heat to medium-low, add egg and KempsCottage Cheese mixture to pan.
- Using a heat-proof spatula, gently move the eggs from one side of the pan to the other. Scramble gently, over medium-low heat, until cooked to your liking. Add spinach and onion mixture back into pan, mix together.
- Place scrambled eggs in center of tortilla, fold in sides, then fold bottom over center, fold center over remaining tortilla.
Makes 1 wrap
Optional: For a crispy outside, toast in your toaster oven or under the broiler.