Holiday Egg Nog Trifle
- 3 cups Kemps EggNog (Golden or Vanilla)
- 2 packages vanilla-flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg (or more if desired)
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cubed
- 2 (12 to 16-ounce) packages frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
- 2 cups Kemps Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp confectioner’s sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 24 sheets of graham crackers, crushed
- Pre-chill mixing bowl and mixing beaters in freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Combine instant pudding mix according to package directions using Kemps EggNog in place of milk. Add ground nutmeg when blending.
- Prepare Kemps Whipping Cream in chilled mixing bowl: pour cream and confectioner s sugar into bowl and beat with a mixer until soft peaks form. Fold in vanilla.
- In a trifle bowl or clear bowl with straight sides, layer 1/3 of angel food cake cubes, then 1/3 of the pudding mixture over cake and top with 1 cups raspberries. Sprinkle with 6 sheets of crushed graham crackers.
- Evenly spread whipped cream over raspberries and graham crackers.
- Repeat for a total of 3 layers. End with layer of whipped cream and garnish with remaining raspberries and graham crackers.