Ice Cream Pizza
- 1 roll (about 16 oz) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 jar (16 oz) hot fudge topping
- 1.5 quarts Kemps Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream (or Frozen Yogurt), softened slightly
- Extras: whipped cream, sliced bananas, walnuts, and mini chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Break up cookie dough and press on bottom and up side of pan to form crust. Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Stir hot fudge topping to soften. Spoon and spread about half of topping over cookie crust. Cover with ice cream, leaving 1/2 inch around edge.
- Drizzle remaining topping (heat if needed) over ice cream. Add Extras. Freeze 30 minutes. Cut into wedges to serve. Store covered in freezer.
Makes 12 servings.
- If you don’t have a pizza pan, just use a cookie sheet.