Ice Cream Pops
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups real chocolate
- Kemps Vanilla Ice Cream
- Lollipop or popsicle sticks
- Crushed peanuts (optional)
- Melt the coconut oil over very low heat. Slowly stir in the chocolate until completely melted and blended. Add dash of salt.
- Pour topping into a jar and set aside.
- Scoop out 1’’ ice cream balls onto a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- If ice cream is still firm, insert sticks into ice cream ball centers. If not, place ice cream balls into freezer for 3-5 minutes, then add sticks.
- Refreeze pops for 30-45 minutes.
- Double dip pops into chocolate sauce, making sure ice cream is completely covered. If adding nuts, dip chocolate coated pop immediately into nuts.
- Return pops to baking sheet.
- Place finished pops into freezer for 10 minutes and enjoy!
Suggestions: Customize chocolate sauce by using white chocolate or adding mint extract. Try with one of Kemps flavored ice cream varieties.