- – Mix the can of refried beans with taco seasoning & spread in a glass pan
- – Top the beans with salsa, olives, shredded lettuce and shredded cheese
- – Next, mix together the sour cream & cream cheese before spreading on a square on the top left corner
- – Using a baggie, add the sour cream mixture, snip off the corner and begin squeezing to create the flag. Squeezing it into 3 lines (like a flag) on the top. Alternating with chopped tomatoes to create the flag!
- – Lastly, add the blue chips on the top left corner into the sour cream for dipping!
Kemps 7 Layer Flag Dip
- 1 Can of Refried Beans
- 1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
- 1 8 oz of Kemps All Natural Sour Cream
- 1 8 oz of Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups of Shredded Cheese
- 1 Bag of Shredded Lettuce
- Black Olives
- 1 Jar of Salsa
- 1 Large Tomato (chopped)
- Blue Chips