Sauteed Scallops with Dipping Sauce
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp dried leaf tarragon
- 3/4 cup Kemps Low Fat Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 pounds scallops
- In a small saucepan, heat vinegar and tarragon over moderate heat until reduced to 1 Tablespoon.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream, mayonnaise and salt. Keep warm.
- In a large skillet over moderate heat, melt butter.
- Add scallops and cook for 3 – 5 minutes, turning occasionally until done and being careful not to overcook.
Serving Suggestion: Serve scallops with sauce for dipping.
Per Serving: 197 calories; 10 grams fat; 587 milligrams sodium; 84 milligrams calcium