Sour Cream Streusel Coffee Cake
Kemps Sour Cream Streusel Coffee Cake
- 1 (21 ounce) package Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake mix (includes 1 package streusel)
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Kemps Low Fat Sour Cream
- 1 package streusel mix from cake mix
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup All Purpose flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1 Tbsp Kemps Low Fat Sour Cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat a 13x 9-inch baking pan or 12-cup coffee cake ring pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, oil, eggs, and sour cream on low until moistened.
- Beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the streusel topping. Using a fork, blend the mixture until it is crumbly.
- To assemble, pour 1/2 of the cake batter into the baking pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the streusel mix. Spread with remaining batter. Top with remaining streusel mix.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Cool cake completely before glazing.