2 cups chocolate chips (milk or dark)
2 cups Kemps Heavy Whipping Cream
1/4 tsp vanilla
Lots of dipping options: marshmallows, strawberries, raspberries, mandarin oranges, bananas, pretzels, potato chips, sugar cookies.
1. Heat cream on low on stovetop.
2. Add chocolate chips a bit at a time, stirring continuously, and allow to melt together.
3. Once melted, stir in vanilla.
4. Pour mixture into a fondue pot over low flame to keep warm while serving.
5. Serve with dippers.
6. Any leftovers (ha!) will keep in the fridge for up to a week — just reheat on low.