Easy Chia Pudding
- 2 cups Kemps Milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups chopped fruit or berries
- Whisk together milk, chia seeds, honey and vanilla in a large measuring cup. Cover and seal, then store 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- When you’re ready to build your parfaits, gently stir the chia pudding mixture to break up any large clumps of seeds.
- Spoon ¼ cup of the fruit mixture into the bottom of each jar. Top with ¼ of the chia pudding mixture, then garnish with additional fruit.
Note: Chia pudding can be stored in the refrigerator for up to five days, but taste and quality is best when consumed within two to three days. If you prefer a thicker texture, add an additional tablespoon of chia seeds.
Recipe and image provided by Half & Half magazine.