Mint Chip Snowman Dessert
• 1 package (16 oz) refrigerated chocolate fudge brownies
• 1.5 qt Kemps Simply Crafted Mint Chocolate Chip Premium Ice Cream, slightly softened
• 1 can (13 oz) Kemps Select Aerosol Whipped Cream or 1 cup Kemps Whipping Cream, whipped and sweetened as desired
• White sprinkles or sparkling sugar for snowman face, if desired
• Chocolate licorice and malted milk balls for snowman hat
• Candies for snowman eyes and mouth
• Gum drop orange slices for snowman nose
• Fresh mint for hat, if desired
• Heat oven to 350°F.
• Line 9-inch round cake pan with aluminum foil allowing foil to go over sides of pan.
• Place 12 brownie dough rounds into pan; press evenly.
• Bake 22 to 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out almost clean; cool completely, about 1 hour.
• Spread slightly softened ice cream evenly on brownies in pan. Cover with plastic wrap; press to eliminate air pockets.
• Freeze at least 2 hours or until ice cream is firm.
• Using foil, lift from pan and place on serving platter.
• Cover ice cream with whipped cream to create snowman face. Top with white sprinkles.
• Decorate snowman using favorite candies.
• Slice and serve. Store leftovers covered in freezer.
Tip: To soften ice cream, remove from freezer for 15 minutes.