Prep & Cook Time 5 min
- 1 1/2 cups Kemps Old Fashioned Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 scoop Kemps Old Fashioned Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/3 cup Kemps Whole Milk
- Kemps Select Aerosol Whipped Cream
- 8 marshmallows
- Chocolate sauce
- 1 graham cracker
- Toast 6 marshmallows on a skewer until golden brown and lightly toasted and set aside.
- Thread remaining 2 marshmallows on a skewer, toast and set aside.
- Blend chocolate ice cream, vanilla ice cream, and milk until smooth and pourable.
- Add 6 toasted marshmallows and half of a full graham cracker, pulse until combined.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce on sides of glass and fill with blender contents.
- Top with whipped cream, remaining graham cracker, drizzle with chocolate sauce and remaining toasted marshmallows.