Kemps Giving Cow Foundation
The Kemps Giving Cow® Foundation was established in 2020 as a part of the Dairy Farmers of America (DFA) Cares Foundation. The Foundation formalized Kemps giving and aligns with our company purpose, “To Nourish Families.”
The Kemps Giving Cow® Foundation is anchored on these 3 guiding principles for our community giving.
The Giving Cow® shelf-stable milk is distributed through backpack programs and local food shelves. Since inception, Kemps has donated over 3 million units of milk! Click here to learn more about The Giving Cow program.
- The Kemps Giving Cow® Foundation donated over 3 million units of Giving Cow milk to food banks across the Midwest.
- The Kemps Cedarburg, WI team supported Family Sharing of Ozaukee County who provides meal kits to families in need.
- The Kemps St. Paul, MN team provided the entire school year of weekend meal bags to 125 kids at a local St. Paul elementary school.
- The Kemps Le Mars, IA team sponsored one month of backpack program weekend meals to all elementary schools in their area.
Kemps locations nominate non-profit organizations or causes offering hope to children in need in our local communities. Kemps Foundation has given over $200,000 to these organizations.
Organizations supported to date:
- Urban League Twin Cities in Minneapolis, MN supports their community to overcome impacts of poverty
- Caring Hearts in Action Minnesota is a pantry that provides basic needs and adopts families at Christmas in the Farmington, MN community
- The Ronald McDonald House is home away from home for many families when accessing medical care
The Kemps Giving Cow® Foundation is also funded by the generosity of our employee contributions and Kemps Cares events. Kemps is committed to distributing all employee contributions back to our family of employees in the “Good Comes Around” designated fund.
Please support our journey to raise funds for the Kemps Giving Cow® Foundation by clicking here. 100% of donations go directly to aid those in need.