Buffalo Chicken Loaded Potato Skins
8-10 large Russet Potatoes
1 Cup Shredded White Cheddar Cheese
1.5 Cups Shredded Chicken
8 oz Cream Cheese
5oz Blue Cheese Crumbles
3/4 Cup Buffalo Sauce
1 Ranch Dressing Dry Seasoning Packet
1 container @kempscows Kemps Mexican Style Sour Cream
1. Coat the potatoes with olive oil and poke a few holes in each one. Cook in the microwave for 8-10 minutes until cooked through.
2. Cut each potato in half and scoop out the insides.
3. Mix together the shredded chicken, cream cheese, shredded white cheddar and buffalo sauce.
4. Take each empty potato skin and fill it with the cheesy buffalo chicken dip mixture
5. Bake the loaded potato skins in the oven on 400 for 30-45 minutes until they’re nice and crispy.
6. Mix the Kemp’s Mexican Style Sour Cream with the ranch dressing seasoning packet. Stir and drizzle over the cooked potato skins.
7. Top with green onions & enjoy!