Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Skillet
Prep & Cook Time 35 min
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- Kemps Simply Crafted Vanilla Bean Premium Ice Cream
- Heat oven to 325 F. Butter a cast iron pan or oven-safe skillet and set aside.
- Place butter in a large bowl and microwave 25-30 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in sugar, egg, vanilla and salt until well combined. Add in flour and baking powder and stir just until flour disappears. Fold in chocolate chips and oatmeal.
- Press dough into the bottom of prepared skillet and bake 22-25 minutes or until center is set.
- Let cool and serve with ice cream.
Recipe and image provided by Half & Half magazine.