Million Dollar Chicken Casserole
Prep & Cook Time 1 hour
- 1 can (10.5oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Kemps Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup Kemps Sour Cream
- 4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 5 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 30 buttery round crackers (such as Ritz)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon sliced scallions, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Stir together cream of chicken soup, cottage cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, Creole seasoning, onion powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic powder in a medium bowl until well blended and smooth. Fold in chicken, chopped onion, and parsley until evenly coated.
- Stir together crackers, melted butter and remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder in a medium bowl.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly into an 11×7″ or 9″ square baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella then cracker mixture.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake in preheated oven until crackers are golden brown and edges are bubbly, about 40 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before serving; garnish with scallions if desired.