Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
1/4 cup Kemps butter
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons Kemps milk
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
16 mini peanut butter cups
1. Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
2. Prepare a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray or lined with baking parchment.
3. Melt butter in a small saucepan, remove from heat and add peanut butter and milk; stir until smooth. Let cool slightly.
4. Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
5. In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla extract by hand. Gradually whisk in melted butter/peanut butter mixture until combines and smooth.
6. Add flour mixture into peanut butter mixture, stir until just combines. Do not overmix.
7. Spread batter into prepared 9-inch square baking pan. Arrange mini peanut cups in 4 rows of 4.
8. Bake at 350-degrees for 20 minutes, or until cake tester or wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs.
9. Let pan cool before cutting. Cut into 16 even squares.