Pumpkin Spice Mocktail
• 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
• 1/3 cup Kemps whole milk
• 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
• Whipped cream, if desired
• Chocolate twigs, if desired
• Pour caramel topping on a small plate.
• Rim martini glass with caramel letting it drip down sides of glass.
• In a cocktail shaker, add milk, pumpkin, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Stir a half minute to combine.
• Shake 30 seconds. Pour into caramel-rimmed glass.
• Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
• Garnish with chocolate twigs.
Mix in 1 teaspoon espresso powder for a caffeinated version.
Add a dash of white pepper for a more complex adult flavor.
Pitcher Drink: This mocktail is so good you may want to scale up and make enough to fill a pitcher for seconds.
Store in the fridge.