Prep & Cook Time 1 h
- 16-ounce box spiral pasta noodles
- 1 pound smoked cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Kemps Milk
- 6 tablespoons butter, plus more for dish
- 1 box cornbread stuffing mix
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Cook pasta to just one minute shy of box instructions so the noodle still has a slight bite to it.
- Drain pasta, pour back into pot and return it to the stove over medium-low heat. Add in shredded cheeses, milk and 2 tablespoons butter. Stir until fully combined and cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
- Liberally butter a casserole dish. Pour noodles and cheese into the dish and set aside.
- In a medium-sized, microwave-safe bowl, melt remaining 4 tablespoons of butter, about 30 seconds. Stir in cornbread stuffing mix and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle mixture atop noodles and cheese, then bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Recipe and image provided by Half & Half Magazine.