White Chocolate-Yogurt Covered Pretzels
Prep & Cook Time 4 h
- 3/4 cup Kemps Nonfat Yogurt
- 2½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 4 cups mini salted pretzels
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, then place a cooling rack on top of each one. Heat the oven to 250 F.
- Combine the yogurt and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl by whisking vigorously until smooth. Next, melt the white chocolate chips by placing them in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 10-20 second intervals until soft enough to stir to a smooth consistency. Use a soft silicone spatula to add the melted white chocolate chips into the yogurt mixture. Whisk to combine.
- Use tongs to dip individual pretzels into the white chocolate-yogurt mix. Tap to shake excess coating from the pretzels before placing on prepared baking sheets topped with a cooling rack. Repeat until all of the coating has been used (approximately 65-70 mini pretzels).
- Turn the oven off and open the door to vent. Place the baking sheets inside the oven to allow the heat to help harden and dry the coating. Leave for several hours (2–3) before transferring to an airtight, sealed storage container for up to three days.
Combine prepared pretzels with other snacks, like cereal, dried fruit and nuts, for a DIY trail mix.
Recipe and image provided by Half & Half Magazine.