Mummy Chocolate Milk
Courtesy of @PaisleyandSparrow.
- Adhesive gauze tape
- Self-adhesive craft “googly eyes”
- Tall clear glass
- Decorative paper straw
- Real Chocolate Milk
- Stick two googly eyes to the side of the glass.
- Wrap glass with gauze (make sure the eyes peek out from behind the “dressing.”
- Pour chocolate milk in the glass, add a decorative straw and enjoy!
- Empty milk gallon jugs
- Black marker
- Box cutter or scissors
- LED flameless tea lights
- Draw spooky face on empty milk jug.
- Cut out square shape on opposite side of the face on the milk jug.
- Place a tea light inside and display at night in the dark.
Monster Mania MILKshake
Click here for recipe.